Tulip Lotus Flower
Tulip lotus flower is a bulbous flower that belongs to the genus of Tulipa and the Liliaceae family. Moreover, according to popular culture, it is the symbol of passion, the perfect lover and romanticism. Therefore, it is one of the most popular flowers in the world. For instance, it is the third most sold, with roses being first. Moreover, they do have a place superior to that of roses in terms of the market for the export and import of flowers in the world refers.
Characteristics And Types
- Tulip can be of different colors due to the proportion of the pigments they have with cyanidin, carotenoids, delphinidin, or pelargonidin, among others.
- Thanks to these mixtures, the changes that make when we see the cultivation fields of the tulips occur, we give them the name of rainbow fields.
- Moreover, these flowers are easy to recognize for the bulbous so characteristic they have.
- The tulip has a truncated basal bulb covered inside by a hairy tunic.
- On very few occasions you will find a branch in its stem and its leaves can be culinary, accumulated, semi-flattened or spaced. Its stem is long, reaching 20 centimeters easily.
The lotus flower, also known as sacred lotus, Indian lotus or Nile rose. It is one of the most wonderful and beautiful flowers that we can find.
Therefore it has a special weight in the Indian and Chinese culture, as well as it was very special during Ancient Egypt. Moreover, you can find them naturally throughout the Asian continent covering countries such as China, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan. You will also find them as a common plant in Australia and New Guinea.
It has been introduced by horticultural experts in countries like the United States and part of southern Europe like Romania.
Characteristics Of The Flower.
- The Tulip lotus flower is an aquatic herbaceous plant. This means that its leaves are floating or emerging staying on the surface of the water throughout the time.
- Its leaves have particularity and that is that they are pelted, that is, the petiole does not join the leaf frontally, but by the underside of it, which gives it that particular form of umbrella that allows it to float quietly through the Water.
- In the same way, they are light green having a circular shape. They are being able to measure between 30 and 100 centimeters in diameter. Its surface is smooth and shiny without presenting any type of hair, besides the edge has a wavy shape.
- Its petiole of tulip lotus flower has numerous acoustic or thorns, very similar to those with roses on its stem. In other words these measure between 1 and 2 millimeters in length. Sometimes being a little longer generally hollow in the inner part.
- The plants are generated from a rhizome that can measure up to 20 meters long. Moreover, this is thick, branched and with many cataphiles that are deeply rooted in the background.